Ardtalnaig Accommodation @Holly Cottage,
Loch Tay, Perthshire
Home | Armadilla Glamping | Activities | Contact Us
Holly Cottage - Self Catering Armadilla Glamping Accommodation, Lochtay, Perthshire.
We have provided accommodation for the past 7 years developing a unique stopover for walkers a on the Rob Roy Way and cyclists using the NCN7 Lochs and Glens Route North.
Everyone’s welcome but if you come by car then parking is limited and is not available next to the boutique pods.
Booking is essential, but last minute bookings are also welcome.
We are providing 2 cabins/pods set in our garden at Holly Cottage, Ardtalnaig, both have panoramic views of Loch Tay and the Perthshire hills. All the fun of outdoor living with all the luxuries of a warm and comfortable place to stay.
- Each cabin sleeps 2 people
- En-suite shower/toilet wet room;
- Small kitchenette with microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery.
- Well insulated with double glazing and underfloor heating; Lights for your every mood; DVD player, sorry no wifi yet (but it is available in our house)
- Windows to view the wildlife – red squirrels visit, stoats run past and deer nibble the plants.
- All bedding and towels provided. Complementary tea/coffee, and if travelling on foot or by bike - tea and cake on arrival
Until the superfast broadband arrives on Loch Tayside in October 2015, wifi is available in our house where you are welcome to catch up on emails and we will do our best to provide up to date weather forecasts.
For those arriving on foot or by bike we can supply self help food hampers
Please email for food hamper prices.
Alternatively you are welcome to bring your own food; there are shops in Killin, Kenmore and Aberfeldy where items can be purchased.
The cabins are situated in a private garden, please be patient with us while we develop this into a tamed wild garden, the installation of the cabins in May caused a little disruption, nature has an amazing way of recovering, but does require us to relay the grass lawn and re design a few flower beds.
Sorry we are unable to provide accommodation at the moment for your special doggy friends.
Price from £32.00 per person per night.