Ardtalnaig Accommodation @Holly Cottage,
Loch Tay, Perthshire
Home | Armadilla Glamping | Activities | Contact Us
Luxury chic Armadilla Eco-pods secreted away in our garden; glamour accommodation with style
Everyone who stays are loving our new unique places to stay with stunning views of Loch Tay and the Perthshire mountains
- Immerse yourself in our hidden outside glamping experience, and escape inside to all the luxuries and home comforts
- A special place for a relaxing and peaceful night’s sleep.
- A unique place to stay for walkers and cyclists, those coming by car are welcome too!
- Breakfast and Evening meal food hampers can be provided
A quiet, peaceful place on south side of Loch Tay, half way between Kenmore and Killin, not far from Ardeonaig;
- Easily accessible and a great place for all outdoor activities, come, stay, explore, walk and cycle the newly developed Rings of Breadlabane.
- Low level sheltered walks with spectacular waterfalls to demanding mountain walks on Ben Lawers, Schiehallion and further afield to Ben More and Stob Binnein;
An area of outstanding natural beauty steeped in history and places to explore - ‘The Rob Roy Way’ and National Cycle Route 7 (NCN) Lochs and Glens pass by the front door.